Thursday, June 3, 2010

Capacity Study

I'm not going to work tomorrow, but I'm burning the midnight oils...:(

I've been asked to propose line production capacity to cover the orders that keep on increasing.

I'm in doubt that am I, a planner have to do all this stuff?

I though I just need to provide data for customers' orders and process engineer to study how to squeeze all needs into the limited working days in a month.

However, they claimed that we are the one who is the most clear with the capacity we want. So, I just start with my stupid calculation.

After an hour, it's done and I gained a lot of satisfaction.

But at the same time, I'm thinking what will my boss and the PE think about me????

My boss: how come I've such a stupid subordinate who always jaga kain tepi orang and never take care of her own stuff????!!!! @#^&*$

PE: this is first time I see such a childish calculation and how dare is she to email all her proposal??

Herm, I propose to increase the productivity from 86pcs/ hour to 139pcs/ hour. It's a big gap and I expect there'll be people laughing at me.

Just forget whether it can work, stupid, childish or not, just bear in mind that at least I'm possible to come out with something...

No comments:

Post a Comment